|Z Operating System|
|Release Date:||August 18, 2014|
ZOS is an operating system that works like your every-day desktop OS. It uses the engine programmed by "Cjchrist1" (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Petit_Computer_Desktop/OS), but majorly edited by me. Basically, you can launch other programs from the OS. I have worked on this for at least three months.
I have included a manual in the OS on how to control this OS. But if you're too lazy to take a look at it, here are the controls:
Move the cursor: Drag your stylus among the touch-screen.
Click: Press the [L] button.
Launching an application: Hover the cursor over an application and double-click.
Move application icons elsewhere: Hover the cursor over an application, hold down the [L] button, and drag it elsewhere.
Saving icons' locations: Click on the purple rectangle at the bottom-left corner of the screen and click on "SAVE ICONS".
- Changed some of the interface
- Moved the "Save icons" icon location elsewhere on the bottom-left menu thing
- Changed the loading icon that replaces the mouse cursor when launching a program
- Official release
- Implementing folders (May or may not be available in the 0.9.0 update.)
- Make it so that the mouse cursor won't go off-screen (Seemingly impossible for me to fix.)
- Fix the icon location changing bugs.
(If you don't already have Z OS and this is your first time seeing it, please scroll down to version 0.8.3, THEN download the 0.8.5 files.)
No License applied as of now.
Sorry the QRs are laid out like this. I have a Mac, so I can't use that "QR Stitcher" program.