|Release Date:||April 18, 2012|
|Size:||48248 B (47 KB)|
UX_CHRED is a improved version of the CHRED program that comes with Petit Computer.
Notable features include access to additional tools such as fill, "flood" as I call it, a spray tool, and line and circle tools, as well as easier access to other CHR sources.
- D-Pad: Move (sprite selection) Cursor
- A: When using the cursor mode, press A to color the selected pixel.
- B: Toggle cursor mode(lets you use D-Pad to draw).
- Y+←: Undo(Up to 7).
- Y+→: Redo(Up to 7).
- Y+↑: Paste.
- Y+↓: Copy.
- Y+L|R: Change color palette.
- Y+X+↑: Overlayed paste.
- Y+X+↓: Overlayed copy.
- L|R: Switch tabs.
- START: Command mode.
- Touch Screen: Can do most of the above with touch controls.
No license applied as of now.
Command mode may be a little buggy.
List anyone who worked on this game.
- Unno_ - Programming