|Touhou Derivative Shooter|
|Release Date:||Aug. 6th, 2015(Ver. 0.4b)|
This is a possible work in progress shooter game with a possible resemblance to Touhou Project.
Hold A to fire lasers.
Hold L to enter focus mode.(In focus mode, your lasers will move closer together and you will move slower)
Touch power ups([P]) to increase amount of lasers up to 3.
Touch the full power up([F]) to increase amount of lasers to 4 immediately.
- Added options(did not shoot) and mobile sprite as well as focus mode.
- Created original set of sprites.
- Gave options the ability to shoot lasers when A is held down without focus mode.
- Made the number of options changeable within the code only.
- Created new sprites.
- Made it possible for number of lasers to be changed within the game.
- First demo publicly released.(Although only demo version 0.3 was only released to BrianXP7 and Pokeyoshi19, I still have all versions and may release them upon request)
- Fixed the bug that would occur when you touched a power up without holding A.
- Prevented the player from moving off screen.
- Made it possible to fire lasers in focus mode.
- Made new sprites(unreleased).
Possibly yet to be written.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
This program belongs to Sparkystream.
You may distribute this program as long as you do not claim it as your own and tell the person who you're distributing it to that I created it.
..I really don't think anybody can stop anybody from not following their license.
I'd prefer if you didn't edit this program. Please don't try to help me on it at all.
Aside from what is previously said, critique on sprites or appearance may be appreciated.