|Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Release Date:||September 27th, 2013 / November 18th, 2013|
Super Mario Bros. 3 for Petit Computer.
- A -> Jump, Select
- B -> Run
- Up/Down/Left/Right -> Move
- Blue bar showing informations.
- Title screen (No animation).
- Small improvements.
- Every sprites and backgrounds sheets remade.
- "Help!" bubble text on the map.
- Touch screen improved.
- The first World Map.
- A part of World 1-1, but collision and monsters aren't in.
- Many animation bugs.
- Two musics, and a simple sound effect.
- Please report bugs!
- Please understand that most of the updates will never come (More in the Notes section.)
Alpha 0.3 Edit
- Implementing a totally new engine made by GimmeMoreCoinz .
- Remaking all background and sprite sheets so we have everything we need for World 1.
- Improving Mario's physics and animations.
- Adding more of the title screen's animations.
- Adding the rest of World 1-1.
- Implementing the stuff shown on the blue bar (time, power, score, money, lives.)
- Making special tiles work (? blocks, P switch, coins, mushroom/tanooki/1up, etc.)
- Adding death (enemies, falling in the void, being out of time.)
- Adding enemies.
- Fixing the rest of Mario's physics and animations.
- Adding the rest of the title screen's animations.
- Adding animation of when you finish the stage (Y'know, with the firework!)
Alpha 0.5.5 Edit
- Probably going to fix bugs that will be reported in the comments.
- World 1-2, and probably World 1-3 too.
- World 1 should be done.
- World 3 should be done.
- I wish the game will be same as the original NES game, even if it can't be.
- Q: Why am I stuck in the middle of the first stage?
- A: I haven't programmed the whole stage yet.
- Q: I can't read the QRs! / QRs are missing!
- A: It's your problem, don't ask me about that. (Hint: Click on the pic to zoom)
- I need the sound effects.
I'll port the program to SmileBasic (Petit Computer 3) somewhere between Alpha 0.3 and Alpha 0.5. Afterwards, no more updates will come to the Petit Computer version.Due to SmileBasic's server upload rules, I am not allowed to port a Mario game on SmileBasic because of the copyright. That means this project will most likely be cancelled by the release of SmileBasic. Thank you for your understanding.