|Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Release Date:||September 27th, 2013 / November 18th, 2013 / ..........(July 12th, 2014)|
Here it is, Super Mario Bros. 3 for Petit Computer!
- A -> Jump, Select
- B -> Run
- Up/Down/Left/Right -> Move
- Blue bar showing informations.
- Title screen (No animation).
- Small improvements.
- Every sprites and backgrounds sheets remade.
- "Help!" bubble text on the map.
- Touch screen improved.
- The first World Map.
- A part of World 1-1, but collision and monsters aren't in.
- Many bugs about animations.
- Two musics, and a simple sound effect.
- Note: Please report the bugs!
- Note2: Please understand that the updates might never come.
- Remaking the engine for the level, no more bugs + you can make custom levels.
- Adding the rest of the stage.
- Adding collision.
- Fixing some bugs with Mario animations.
- Adding some of the title screen animations.
- Translating the game in French.
- Implementing the stuff shown on the blue bar (Time, power, score, money, lives).
- Adding monsters.
- Making special tiles work (? blocks, P switch, coins, mushrooms/tanookis/1up, etc).
- Fixing all stuff that needs to be fixed (Ex. Mario animations).
- Adding the rest of the title screen animations.
- Adding animation of when you finish the stage (Y'know, with the firework...).
- World 1-2, and probably World 1-3 too.
- World 1 should be done.
- World 3 should be done.
- I wish the game will be same as the NES game, even if it can't be.
- Q: Why is it stuck at the middle of the stage?
- A: I didn't program the whole stage yet.
- Q: I can't read the QRs / Stuff is missing
- A: It's your problem, don't yell to me about that. (Hint: Click on the pic to zoom)
- Q: Is the guy making this dead?
- A: Lolno, I'm just busy with more stuff.
- I need sound effects.