Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Release Date:||September 27th, 2013 / November 18th, 2013|
Super Mario Bros. 3 for Petit Computer.
- A -> Jump, Select
- B -> Run
- Up/Down/Left/Right -> Move
- Blue bar showing informations.
- Title screen (No animation).
- Small improvements.
- Every sprites and backgrounds sheets remade.
- "Help!" bubble text on the map.
- Touch screen improved.
- The first World Map.
- A part of World 1-1, but collision and monsters aren't in.
- Many animation bugs.
- Two musics, and a simple sound effect.
Please report bugs!(They're all reported, so don't worry.)
- Please understand that most of the updates may never come.
Alpha 0.3 Edit
- Cleaning the code to improve engines and save a lot of space.
- Implementing a totally new engine using backgrounds and data.
- Remaking all background and sprite sheets so we have everything we need for World 1.
- Improving Mario's physics and animations.
Adding more title screen animations.Trying to figure out how to make the animations not take 300+ lines.
- Completing World 1-1.
- Implementing the stuff shown on the blue bar (time, power, score, money, lives.)
- Making special tiles work (? blocks, P switch, coins, mushroom/tanooki/1up, etc.)
- Adding death (enemies, falling in the void, being out of time.)
- Adding enemies.
- Fixing the rest of Mario's physics and animations.
- Adding the rest of the title screen's animations.
- Adding animation of when you finish the stage (Y'know, with the firework!)
Alpha 0.6 Edit
- Fixing all kinds of bugs you guys will find for me.
- World 1 should be done.
- World 4 should be done.
- I wish the game could be the same as the original NES game, even if it can't be.
- Q: Why am I stuck in the middle of the first stage?
- A: I haven't programmed the whole stage yet.
- Q: How can I help?
- A: Unless you can help with things I ask for in the Notes section, you can't help, sorry.
- Q: I can't read the QRs! / QRs are missing!
- A: It's your problem, don't ask me about that. (Hint: Click on the pic to zoom!)
- If anyone wants to help, I need the sound effects.
- I'm not going to bring this game on SmileBASIC, because now there's upload copyrights.