|Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Release Date:||September 27th, 2013 / November 18th, 2013|
Super Mario Bros. 3 for Petit Computer.
- A -> Jump, Select
- B -> Run
- Up/Left/Right -> Move
Alpha 0.2, the improvement updateEdit
- Blue bar showing informations.
- Title screen (No animation).
- Small improvements.
- Every sprites and backgrounds sheets remade.
- "Help!" bubble text on the map.
- Touch screen improved.
Alpha 0.1, the initial releaseEdit
- The first World Map.
- A part of World 1-1, but collision and monsters aren't in.
- Many bugs about animations.
- Two musics, and a simple sound effect.
- Please report the bugs!
- Please understand that the updates might never come... But let's hope not.
Alpha 0.3, the apologize update Edit
- Adding more tiles in the CHRs (probably all of the tiles).
- Fixing some bugs with physics and Mario animations (not totally, just some).
- Adding some of the title screen animations.
- Adding a music album with [almost] every SMB3 music on the touch screen.
Alpha 0.4, the gameplay updateEdit
- Implementing the stuff shown on the blue bar (time, power, score, money, lives).
- Making special tiles work (? blocks, P switch, coins, mushrooms/tanookis/1up, etc).
- Adding death (enemies, falling in the void, being out of time).
Alpha 0.5, the engine updateEdit
- Fixing all stuff that needs to be fixed (Ex. Mario animations).
- The big engine improvement.
- Adding the rest of the title screen animations.
- Adding animation of when you finish the stage (Y'know, with the firework...).
Alpha 0.5.5, the bug fixes Edit
- Fixing bugs that will be reported in the comments.
Alpha 0.6, the new stages updateEdit
- World 1-2, and probably World 1-3 too.
- World 1 should be done.
- World 3 should be done.
- I wish the game will be same as the NES game, even if it can't be.
- Q: Why am I stuck in the middle of the first stage?
- A: I didn't program the whole stage yet... *sigh*
- Q: I can't read the QRs / QRs are missing
- A: It's your problem, don't ask to me about that. (Hint: Click on the pic to zoom)
- I need the sound effects.
- I'll port the program to SmileBasic (Petit Computer 3) somewhere between Alpha 0.3 and Alpha 0.5. Afterwards, no more updates will come to the Petit Computer version.