|Release Date:||May 7, 2014|
|Size:||7980 B (8 KB)|
Small high-score based game made on a whim for fun. Enjoy!
The controls for menus are the following:
- D-Pad - Up and Down: Change selection.
- D-Pad - Left and Right: Modify selection.
- A Button: Choose. (Only works on Play, Tutorial, and Quit.)
The controls for gameplay are the following:
- D-Pad - Left and Right: Move the character left and right. You can also use the left and right halves of the touch screen.
Your character will constantly be moving forward. As you play, you will start moving faster and faster. The goal is to aim for the highest score. Each room is randomly selected.
- Stars give you 5 points.
- Completing a room gives you 10 points.
- Hitting an upward arrow boosts your speed for the current room.
- Hitting a downward arrow lowers your speed for the current room.
- Colliding with blocks (from either the sides or the front) will result in a loss.
- Initial and Final Release.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
None as of now. Add any if you so wish.
Click on the image for a full display.
No license applied as of now.
- Pixel-Voxel - Programmer
- SmileBOOM - Art, Music