|Sonic PTC: Got Past Ramps Edition|
|Contributor(s):||MYCRAFTisbest, Pixel-Voxel, Programgamer|
|Release Date:||October 19, 2014|
|Version:||1.0.0 (based off 0.9.3)|
|Size:||UNKNOWN Bytes (MANY Kilobytes)|
THIS IS NOT REAL, THIS WAS A GAG AND STILL IS. (but the spin-dash works)
For the first time on PTC... It's Sonic with ramps and loops!
If an error occurs, a loop made out of text appears. If this happens, just re-scan everything and try running it again.
- D-Pad: Left and Right to walk, Down to duck, prepare spindash, and (when moving) roll.
- A: Jump and (after jumping) Jump Dash.
- B: Charge spin dash by tapping repeatedly while holding D-Pad DOWN
- Start: Switch to "debug" mode.
- D-Pad: Move cursor.
- A: Place tile.
- B: Save level.
- X or Y: Switch to the previous or next room respectively.
- L and R: Switch to previous and next tile respectively.
- Start: Switch to Sonic.
- Jump on them to kill them
Ramps and loopsEdit
- Allow for a more authentic sonic experience
- Added ramps and loops
- Fixed SpinDash physics
- Added a Badnick (Moto Bug)
- Code made using a modified version of Sonic (Alpha - 0.9.3)
MADE FROM Sonic_PTC:_Got_Past_Conceptualization_Edition
The download is above
No license applied.
The game's file name is just SONRAMP.