|Sonic PTC: Got Past Conceptualization Edition|
|Release Date:||September 11, 2014|
|Size:||21416 B (21 KB)|
first second third fourth fifth sixth SEVENTH time on PTC... It's Sonic!
Due to a loss of project code (and morale), this has been discontinued. I'm... very sorry.
- D-Pad: Left and Right to walk, Down to duck and (when moving) roll.
- A: Jump and (after jumping) Jump Dash.
- B: Charge spin dash while standing still and roll while moving.
- Start: Switch to "debug" mode.
- D-Pad: Move cursor.
- A: Place tile.
- B: Save level.
- X or Y: Switch to the previous or next room respectively. Not recommended as you could be placed in walls.
- L and R: Switch to previous and next tile respectively.
- Start: Switch to Sonic.
Alpha - 0.9.3Edit
- Adds a new song (Green Hills Zone from Sonic 2 8-bit).
- Improved Jump Dash (faster, can change direction).
- Fixed a collision oversight.
- Various volume tweaks.
Alpha - 0.9.2Edit
- Added Jump Dash.
- Level now continues (somewhat).
- Sonic's animations are slightly different.
- Special HUD.
- Functioning speed shoes and Sonic monitors.
- Some other things I may have missed.
Alpha - 0.9.0Edit
- Initial Release.
- No goal so far, play for more than two minutes if you so wish.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
No license applied.
The game's file name is just SONIC. I understand this is a common file name, so it's a good idea to change it or the files you already have to avoid losing data. Likewise, the file name for the one level is the same as it is in Get The Weapons Back. Changing either one of these also requires you go into the respective game's code and change the part where it loads it to the new file name.