|Robscape PTC Edition|
|Size:||10664 B (11 KB)|
ROBSCAPE is a game I programmed since I got Petit Computer. It's using MGVD, my graphical engine. It's a nice Arcade game, it's easy to understand the concept, take the key and reach the door. The problem is that you are a robot, so you have a battery ( a bad battery...) that can get empty when you're moving. You need to collect special power for your battery. The game is almost done, I just need to create the levels and add some things. This game is not the real ROBSCAPE, that's why there's "PTC Edition" in the name. At the beginning, ROBSCAPE was a game programmed on Casio Calculators (programmed by myself) where the concept was to escape while resolving puzzles, that are sometimes very hard.
- 7 Stages
- Using MGVD
- Score system, with Hi-score saving
- Lives system
- Commands and Bonuses on the touch screen
- You battery can get
- PassCode system (Password algorithm)
Commands are on the touch screen while playing.
- Added informations on tactical screen
- Hi-score system
- PassCodes changed
- Added lives
- Added 2 levels
- When last stage is done, you return at the first stage with your actual score.
- Added PassCode system's error messages.
- Added PassCode system
- Fixed bugs
- 3 new stages
- Press B to move tile by tile
- Replaced functions with DATA
- MGVD got updated
- Jump physics aren't glitchy anymore
- The 2 first stages got replaced by new ones
- Added Keys, doors, battery power and bonuses
- 2 new stages
- Press START to return at the title screen
- Replaced BTRIG with BUTTON
- Player jumps with A
- Jump physics, but glitchy
- Title screen done!
- Started using MGVD
- Stage 1
- The player can fall, climb ladders, jump with Up...
- More Stages!
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
Version 0.9 (Bug Fixed): QR-Code (5)
Please do screenshots, I can't do them.