|Release Date:||July 21, 2014|
|Language(s):||Computer output is English, but user input could be any language.|
Here it is: the ultimate app for the DSi and 3DS. Now you can TEXT - yes, TEXT - with any 3DS or DSi within 65 feet of you! And with advanced features like an easy to use UI and the most efficient ways to send messages, you'll wonder how you ever did without this handy app.
Petit TEXT is easy to use! All you have to do is enter your message, which the computer saves in its memory as a variable string. Then, tell the computer to set your device in send mode by pressing A. To send your message, make sure that another device, within sixty-five feet of you, has the same program (Petit TEXT) and theirs is set to receive mode (by pressing B). Then, the two devices will automatically connect once synced, and your message will be sent in an instant!
Here are the versions of Petit TEXT. Current version is 2.0.
- Nothing much different, except for a redesigned interface with only messages on top screen and computer status and input on bottom.
- The first version of Petit TEXT. You can send, receive and write messages.
I hope that these features will come out someday so the PTC texting experience is better for everyone!
- When PTC 3D comes out with seamless, always running communication between files, I'll try to add some code that can automatically search for new message files every second of using the app without the dialog box, so it will get new messages faster and more efficiently.
- Add image and sprite sharing.
- Group messaging. (Send to more than one person at once.)
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
Working on photos for Petit TEXT...
Enjoy the experience of the ability to text on your Nintendo device!
© 2014 Wilsonator5000. All rights reserved.
The Petit TEXT app may be able to work with other texting apps, as long as the app can write to, save, send and receive a file called MEM:MESSAGE.
These are the people who made the game:
- Wilsonator5000 - Made the application.