|Petit Smash Bros|
I spent all night and all day creating this.
And now the first demo is done. So basically I only spent 12 real hours working on it.
The rest of the time was spent trying to fix pallete problems.
I'm very proud of this work and I will share the QR codes very soon. The demo is ready.
Download the game and fight.
Petit Smash V1.2 LITE Petit Smash Unfinished Checkpoint VersionEdit
- Fixed Mario's pallete glitch when punching
- added Mario's idle stance--incomplete. It's bugged. Not hard to fix.
- Added A new menu system
- Added the character select. Incomplete.
- Added Link's running animation, Kirby's running animation not visible. Link's sword swinging animation. Not visible.
- Fixed some gameplay bugs where Mario would be able to punch the NPC while it wasn't near him.
- Added sounds for punches. And the enemy NPC jumping.
- Modified the movement speed of Mario.
- Better jumping
- Character Selection
- Multiple Stages
- Stage selection
- Proper BG collision checking
- Two additional characters
- Npc's to fight. Only one on screen
- An hp gauge /damage percentage display
- A better title screen
- Support for projectiles
- Items:Pokeball, Maxim tomatoe, Heart Container, Fox's Laser Pistol with knockback effect
- The ability to die/fall off the stage
- Enemy AI that attacks, jumps, and is able to use items.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
1.2 LITE QrsEdit
No License applied as of now.
A new entry in the Petit Computer library. This game will feature a couple playable characters all with limited movesets due to the amount of sprites it will take up.
It will be single player only.
Also to be noted: This is not the same version of Smash Bros. as another Smash Bros. listed on this Wiki.
The current game features are:
- Left and Right movement.
That's all for now!
GimmeMoreCoinz - Creator