|Release Date:||January 23rd, 2013|
|Size:||15772 Bytes (16 Kilobytes)|
A "Pong Clock". Two computers play Pong, with the time displayed on the side so it looks like the score. Every one minute one of the computers score, and his number goes up.
- Run the program.
- Turn your Dsi/3DS/XL/LL/2DS on the side so the D-Pad is on the bottom.
- Press A to make the color darker.
- Press B to make the color lighter.
- Press Y to turn the color green.
- Press X to turn the color back to grey.
- Press Right on the D-Pad to increase the speed.
- Press Left on the D-Pad to decrease the speed.
- Initial release
- It is unknown what was changed
Videos And ScreenshotsEdit
QR Code and http://www.geocities.jp/sp1_ssr/petingclock.htm