|PTC File Browser|
|Development Status:||mainly stable|
|Size:||27.5 kb (total)|
The PTC File Browser (also known as FDRVIEWR), is a file and folder viewer. This program is still in development and a proper folder creator has not been created. Like PTC 3 folders can be created, but files not registered cannot be used in the program.
First time setup Edit
For the first time setup the user need to create a blank MEM file called MEM:RTFDR.
Creating and registering a file/folder Edit
How to register a file:
- Put the program's name in MEM:RTFDR or another folder by editing the MEM$ variable of the folder so it looks like this:
How to create a folder:
- Create a MEM file with you folder's name
- Append the folder's name to another folder or the root folder's (MEM:RTFDR) MEM variable so it looks like this:
- Root folder:
- Folder MYPROGS:
That's it, but you have not registered a file or a folder you cannot use it until you register it. I will make a program or a function in the file browser so it will be much easier for you to register and make files and folders.
*I do not mean to inflict any copyright or other type of infringement to IAmAPersson's creations or him/herself
This program has not been thoroughly tested so you may find bugs, if you find a bug then please report in the comments section.
- Added folders and the ability to run program
- Initial release
- Add scrolling for large folders that cannot display there full contents on the DS screen
- Add file operations (rename, delete, etc.)
- Add more file support (CHR, SPU, etc.)
- Make a program that registers unregistered programs/files
QR codes Edit
For some reason the PTC wikia would not let me upload my QR codes, they are here
(C) 2015 Popa6200
The PTC File Browser (FDRVIEWR) is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. The PTC File Browser (FDRVIEWR) is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- Currently the only file formats that are supported are the Folder Format and PRG format, I probably will add more formats later (CHR, SPU, MEM).
- The setting for the program first few lines of the program.
- Folders have a MEM extension, and they are not compatible with regular MEM files.