|Release Date:||August 28, 2013|
After a few months using PTC just for playing other people's games, I finally managed to learn smilebasic and make something of my own. I'ts a very simple game but it gets pretty challenging on later levels. Hope you enjoy!
A simple puzzle game with the objective of getting rid of all the jewels (just filled in circles at the moment) on the screen. You can clear jewels if there are two or more next to each other. Jewels fall down if there are spaces below them and across if a whole column is deleted. There are two modes, random mode and stage mode. There are 10 levels and 5 difficulties.
- Direction Pad - Move Cursor
- A - Clear Jewels
- Start - Pause
- Randomly generated levels can now be restarted.
- The pause screen is easier to see.
- Stages load faster.
- You can press B to go back to the title from difficulty and stage select screens.
- Initial Release
The game is complete but I'll fix any bugs which are found.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
Will be added later.
I'm still a beginner so there might be bugs. If you find any please tell me.
- Hiworldprg - Original Author