|Release Date:||September 2, 2013|
|Size:||? B (14 KB)|
This game based on the same idea as Portal. You have to utilize Portals that you create with your wand in order to make it to the goal. The music for this game is Modest Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition: Promenade. This game has five levels.
- left - move left
- right - move right
- up - rotates the wand clockwise
- down - rotates the wand counterclockwise
- R shoulder - fires red portal
- L shoulder - fires blue portal
- X - changes blue portal into the entrance
- Y - changes blue portal to into the entrance
I would like to add in some more physics, enemies, touch screen controls, and a way for players to easily to create levels.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
There is a minor problem with portal placement.
- VincentFaraday - Programmer