|File Copy 2|
|Release Date:||October 26, 2013|
Useful filer and launcher tool for many Petit Computer files.
Prepare before use:
- Make files viewable by editing list of filenames at label @TAPE.
- On a first white square, write one letter symbol. Symbols are used to group files together.
- On next white squares, write your filename. For resource files, make sure you write "CHR:","COL:","GRP:","SCR:" or "MEM:" before filename.
- Up and Down on the D-Pad - move focus (forefinger) to one line.
- Left and Right on the D-Pad - move focus to one screen.
- A Button - Toggle mark on focused file.
- B Button - Toggle marks on group with focused file.
- X Button - Marked files do "SENDFILE" .
- Y Button - Marked files do "RECVFILE" .
- START Button - Run selected file. This function erases FILECOPY2 on loaded memory,but function key 4 returns to FILECOPY2 again.
QR Code and Information: http://www1.odn.ne.jp/beni/petitcom/3/fc2.html
None applied as of now
User:Kouyama - Developer