|Release Date:||January 13, 2014|
|Size:||1908 B (2 KB)|
This is a simple drawing program I made. It has 4 tools: Pencil, Fill, Rectangle, and Spray Can. It can be expanded to have more tools pretty easily. Feel free to post tools you made for it.
- Tap the icons in the lower right to change tools. Use the touch screen to draw with the selected tool.
- Press Up and Down to change the size of the tool(only applies to certain tools).
- Press Left and Right to change the color you're using.
- Press A to edit the color you're currently using.
- Press X to clear the screen.
- Press Y to save.
- Press B to exit.
- Press Start to change the tool mode(only applies to certain tools Ex: Rectangle for Filled Rectangle.)
- Initial Release
I may add more tools or add tools that other people have made but don't know how to put in the program.
No license applied as of now.
Tools are added by making a label with @T followed by an ID for the tool Ex: @T1.
All code for the tool goes under that label, followed by a RETURN.
Use these variables when making a tool:
TCHX - X Position Touched
TCHY - Y Position Touched
PTCHX - Previous X Position Touched
PTCHY - Previous Y Position Touched
ITCHX - Initial X Position Touched
ITCHY - Initial Y Position Touched
After making a tool, you have to add an icon for it in the @ICN label. You add the icon like this:
IF ICONPAGE==1THEN ICONSET 0,5:ICONSET 1,6:ICONSET 2,12:ICONSET 3,15
- ICONPAGE==1 - This is the page you want the icon displayed on
- ICONSET 0,5 - This is the icon to be displayed in the first spot while on this page.
- ICONSET 1,6 - This is the icon to be displayed in the second spot while on this page.
- ICONSET 2,12 - This is the icon to be displayed in the third spot while on this page.
- ICONSET 3,15 - This is the icon to be displayed in the fourth spot while on this page.
The second number in the ICONSET is the number of the icon used, check 8 SPRITE/System Icons in the in-game help file to see what icons are available.
Finally all you have to change is the ICONPMAX located near the top of the program(Line 18) to be equal to the number of pages of icons there are Example:
- TriforceOfKirby - Programming