|Release Date:||March 25, 2015|
This was one of my first Petit Computer projects, it's meant to simulate the Dot Artist mini game from Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, except that in this one you can use all the screen instead of just the original space.
With it, you can draw monochrome pixel art and save it as a GRP file.
It's been updated since I first released it, you can now save and load the picture and add a grid to make drawing easier.
- Tap the screen to change the shade of each "pixel". Each tap will make the pixel darker until it resets.
- Press A to completely clear the drawing.
- Press B to toggle the grid on and off.
- Press Y to load your saved drawing.
- Press X to save your current drawing.
- Added saving, loading and the grid.
- Other minimal fixes.
- Initial Release.
Click the image to enlarge the codes.
No license applied as of now.
This is actually a really old app, I just wanted it to have its own page here.