|Release Date:||September 8, 2014|
|Development Status:||WIP Beta|
|Size:||2240 B (2 KB)|
DollaRa1n is a simple game where you have to pick the falling dollars. This game is currently in deep development, the download is only a WIP version.
Use right and left buttons to move along the screen.
- Optimization: screen now only refreshes when points change. First version developed on PTCutilities.
- Beta release, for testing purposes only.
- Increasing speed between rounds
- Coin/dollar sprites
- High score
- Bbackground music
- Bonus/special items like more valuable coins that will fall faster and will grant you slow motion (maybe)...
No license applied as of now."
Currently there is plenty of bugs, I'll be solving them on future versions.
-"Coins" don't despawn after being picked up
-Patterns usually keep repeating
-On start sprites appear on top left corner
-"Coins" remain on floor if they're not picked up
List anyone who worked on this game.
- misterchef102 - Programming