|Release Date:||May 16, 2014|
The DSi DOS is a DOS like program that has commands such as EXEC and HACK
- On first run: Follow the setup program and set it up.
- After first run: Enter in your username and password then enter in commands.
Version 1.6.5 Edit
- Added @INFO (Just info in the code)
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.6.0 Edit
- Finished help's changelog
- Major changes to the code in help
Version 1.5.0 Edit
- Added a changelog to the help program
Version 1.4.1 Edit
- Fixed the TA variable in @SFAILED
Version 1.4.0 Edit
- Minor fixes to @SFAILED
- Help now has a Contact Me page
Version 1.3 Edit
- Added @SFAILED to the API
- Added return codes to the API
- Added a changelog in the code
- Added a licence system. Not going to be used though
Version 1.2 Edit
- Better HACK Command
- Various other small fixes
Version 1.1 Edit
- Fixed the multiuser system
Version 1.0 Edit
- Release Version!!!!
- Added multiuser system
Version b 1.2 Edit
- Added EXEC command
Version b 1.1 Edit
- Fixed some bugs with the setup and loading.
Version b 1.0Edit
- Finally beta stage!!!
- Integrated the FM command
- Adding some games
- Hiding the Password
- Making a file system using GRP
- Storing users in that file system
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c)  [Nathaniel Barragan]
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
I am open to helpers as long as they don't troll me... if they do I will report you to an Admin. Also the QR codes are a little buggy. Also the user system is still a little buggy
For those who are wondering (nobody, really), I am still working on this. It's gonna be pretty cool. GRP filesystem is almost done (4.25KB of data avail on it), Some other random stuff has been edited (like the time problem in some applications), and a bytecode will be implemented, hopefully! (9-12-2016)
List anyone who worked on this game. NateDogg1232 - All the work