This game is called Code Breakers (or CODEBRK in Petit Computer) . It has a spy feel, and has you trying to crack different kinds of various secret codes. This idea originated in a middle-school science class. PLEASE POST THE GAME'S QR CODES IN THE COMMENTS AFTER YOU'VE MADE ONE OR MORE NEW MISSIONS!!! OPEN-SOURCE
Most of the how-tos are included in the game, but not the how-to for custom missions. There are currently a whopping TWENTY-SIX custom mission spaces for making custom missions.
- To make a custom mission, you need to load the program in Write Program, then go to Edit Mode. The custom mission labels are in this format: @CMSAPA
- The first "A" will be a different letter depending on which of the 26 custom mission spaces there are. After you choose an UNUSED custom mission space, you make the Mission Briefing under the "PA" label (stands for Part A, reserved for mission briefings) , then change the briefing however you want.
- MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE "GOTO @SELECTIONTIME" TO THE FIRST CODE OF YOUR CUSTOM MISSION!!!
- After you finish all of the code(s), make the final code redirect to the Win label of the custom mission. Make the win label redirect to Selection Time.
- REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE "UNUSED" COMMENT TO "USED" AFTER YOU FINISH THE CUSTOM MISSION!!!
If you didn't understand all of this, it is suggested that you play the three pre-loaded missions.
- Initial Release.
- Add in more custom mission spaces
- Add in new pre-loaded missions.
- Bug fixes.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
No license applied as of now.
I DID NOT MAKE NOVA FONT (the font used in Code Breakers) OR HELP MAKE IT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.
- To4oo4 - Programming