|Release Date:||January 20, 2014 (0.4) / August 18, 2015 (2.0)|
There! Conquer your enemies and take over the world!
- Use the Touch Screen to perform commands.
- When attacking, you use Str. Points.
- The more Str. Points you use to attack, the more strong your attack is. Choose wisely when using strong attacks.
- Each turn, you get Str. Points.
- You can choose between 3 Strategies that change the amount of Str. Points given and used.
Test version (0.4)Edit
- Initial release.
- You can insert your name, your empire name and your color.
- You can select the number of enemies.
- There's a map created randomly with GRP.
- You can move in the map.
- There are 5 different tiles placed randomly.
- You can see where your enemies are on the touch screen.
- You can cry because this version is awful.
Official version (1.0, never released)Edit
- There are no more names or options to insert, just the option to choose your country.
- You can create up to 3 games.
- There are 3 nice Fire Emblem musics.
- There are new awesome textures so you can't cry anymore.
- There is a new map system: No "moving".
- The new map is still a GRP screen, but it displays Europe (See images below).
- As your country, you can choose between France, Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands or Denmark (in that order).
- There is a new strength system.
- The goal is to conquer every territory in Europe.
- After ending your turn, you must wait for the next day to play your next turn.
- The game is now almost addictive (because there's no AI).
Official version (1.1, never released)Edit
- There are no more "territories".
- There is (almost) every Europe country to play as.
- Strength is displayed in fractions. Ex: "12/20 (60%)".
- Minor improvements and fixes.
Official version (2.0)Edit
- First official release.
- The Top Screen is now (almost) completely unused.
- There is no mention of anything related to Europe.
- If your strength reaches 0, you are not dead. You're just out of Str. Points to use.
- The new territory percentage is now your "HP".
- You can now only attack one empire every turn.
- You can't choose the amount of empires (8) anymore.
- Major code cleaning and improvements to gameplay.
- The enemies have no AI, so the game cannot be won or lost.
Official version (3.0)Edit
- There is a new, huge map. It has a map generation engine with various biomes.
- The Top Screen displays the map.
- You can generate as many troops as you want on the map.
- You can determinate various game settings (difficulty, amount of troops, etc.)
- You can recruit different kinds of troops and buy upgrades from cities you own.
- The strategy system works separately on each troop.
Things I also have in mind for future updatesEdit
- A custom font.
- Original sounds and music.
- More languages.
- Etc. I'll add more here when I'll get some ideas.
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
Note: Versions 1.0 and 1.1 will never be released.
Monovae's alternative version is nice, you should try it!