List of Window Managers
Standard Window Manager Interface
- Initializes the Window Manager. Call on start.
- This should not loop. Instead, call this once per loop cycle.
- This should be used instead of PNLTYPE "KY*" in case the WM is on the touch screen.
- This should be used instead of PNLTYPE "OFF" in case the WM is on the touch screen.
- This array stores information about the windows (like this, except starting at 0)
- Starting X as CHR$()
- Starting Y as CHR$()
- Ending X as CHR$()
- Ending Y as CHR$()
- Window title
- Event handler (GOSUBbed when window is triggered, dependent on WM but should be click or touch)
- Initializer (GOSUBbed if element 7 is true)
- Needs Initializing (True to init, false to not, cancel to close the window. CHR$())
- It is the app's responsibility to set #7 (from 0, Needs Initializing) if needed.
- This is the number of windows in existence.
- DO NOT CHANGE THIS! The WM uses this to show whether the keys or up or not.
- This is the maximum number of windows. See the X in WM_WINDOWS$? That's it.