|Five Nights at Freddy's DS Prototype|
|Release Date:||February 18, 2015|
|Development Status:||early Alpha|
This is a working prototype of FNaF for petit computer!
What is FNaF?Edit
FNaF (Five Nights at Freddy's) Is a very popular indie-horror game developed by Scott Cawthon on August 8th of 2014 on Desura, and later on steam, on which it now has over 10,000,000 downloads.
- Use the D-pad to look around the office, close doors, and operate lights
- Press start to check cameras
- X = Use Right Light
- B = Use Right Door
Version 0.1 pre-alphaEdit
- All of the basic features from the original game
- Bad AI
- Home made sprites
- Golden Freddy
- Touchscreen cameras/doors (currently working on)
- Finishing Freddy's AI
Take a look at the new FNaF sprites!
- I decided to add the touchscreen cameras!
- I am going to fix a lot of glitches and improve the AI.
I do not own 5 nights at Freddy's!, It is owned by Scott Cawthon.
- Once this project is finished, I will move on to FNaF 2 DS and FNaF 3 DS! And thank you for all of your support!
- It may be hard to download (Sorry about that)...
- Development may slow down a lot (I am really behind on school)
- Glitch - Foxy will attack you after you start the game.
Other Oddities Edit
- Freddy's AI is NOT finished.
Zalkiaent: Programming and sprites
Thief2014: Helping with the design and idea!
Nathon Borghese: The first beta-tester!
and You, For downloading our game, thank you.