|Release Date:||August 6, 2013|
|Size:||28156 B (28 KB)|
^^^^^^ is a VVVVVV-ish game. You move around and flip gravity to get the key and go through the door.
- 16 Levels ( There will be a total of 100 levels. I will gladly accept any level designs. :) )
- 2 Level Editors (One fast with small level size, one laggy with huge level size)
- Save/Load System for both saves and levels created!
- An options screen!
- Surprisingly fast engine. :P
- < / > - Move left and right
- L / R - Move left and right 1 space
- A - Flip
- Start - Pause
- < / > - Change tool
- Start - Test (Old editor only)
- Y - Open menu (New editor only)
- Touch - Do stuff
- 10 new levels!
- Bug fixes
- New level editor!
- Level editor stuff and a few new levels!
- Menu format changed
- Deaths now make you restart the level (The + shaped spikes will act the same as the V and ^ spikes)
- Winning screen
- Complete rewrite with less lag and disappearing keys
Videos and ScreenshotsEdit
Here they are! Scan PRG:^^^^^^ if you want the game, and scan both if you want the new, awesome, slightly laggy editor! To post levels, go to here.
I originally made this because I wanted a small clone of VVVVVV for on the go. I loved VVVVVV at the time and I played maps for it. I programmed the basic engine using the CHKCHR(), PRINT, LOCATE, and IF commands. At the time I didn't know DATA, READ, and RESTORE. Then I misread a part of the manual. I thought the line limit was 999, so I was sad because I couldn't make 100 levels. I crushed all the code together, making it nearly impossible to read. (D:) After that, I made a basic level editor. I forgot to save and my sister exited the app without saving. (She thought "Illegal function call" was a good thing) I forgave my sister and rebuilt it, even better than before, and posted it to my website. Finally I added a version number and a new editor.
- Terry Cavanagh - Making VVVVVV
- SmileBoom - Making Petit Computer